Yes, they’re boring, I know, but we have to have them. So here goes …
By continuing to use this site you indicate your acceptance of these terms:
- You acknowledge that this is a Christian ministry, and as such the site contains reference to Christian doctrine and Biblical standards. If Christian teaching or standards offend you, please do not visit this site.
- If you are under 18 (or whatever the legal age is in your country) do not visit this site without your parents’ permission.
- This site and all the content on it is copyright. If you want to use anything from this site, please ask permission first, and if permission is given please acknowledge this site as the source and if you are using it online please link back to this site.
- PRIVACY. The only way this site will collect your personal information is if you sign up for the newsletter. That information will be used only to send you the newsletter. Except in the highly unlikely event of it being required by law, it will not be shared with anyone else.
- NETWORK. If you are a pastor or leader and choose to join the Apostolic Network, you will be required to complete an application which will ask for some personal details. As part of the network you will be asked to share your contact details and some information about your ministry with others in the network.
There, that wasn’t too hard, was it?