There are just a few simple requirements to have me preaching in your church or group:
1. Please give as much advance notice as possible so that I can fit you into my schedule.
2. I live in Australia. If you are in a western country, you will need to cover the cost of my getting to you. I understands that this is a large commitment, especially for a smaller church, and am happy for you to organize speaking engagements at several churches over a couple of weeks to help spread the cost. If you are in a developing country, I will cover the cost of coming to you. However, you must understand that I am not rich, and you may have to wait until the Lord provides the finances.
3. No matter where you are, you will need to provide accommodation. I always prefer billeted accommodation to hotels, as this allows me to get a better “feel” of the spiritual atmosphere. If you are in a developing country, don’t be concerned – I am used to staying in all kinds of situations, and am not put off by things being a little rough.
4. I do not have a set “preaching fee”, but do request that love offerings be taken for the work of the ministry. This should apply even in third world situations, as people need to learn that giving is one of God’s financial principles, and allows Him to release blessing back to them.
5. You agree to allow me to display promotional material and books, tapes or CDs for sale.
6. Whilst not obligatory, it would be appreciated if you would write a letter commenting on my ministry after my visit.