Glory to the King Ministries International, the ministry I had been leading for ten years, sadly closed down in June 2015. At that time, a large number of the pastors who had been affiliated with GTK through the Glory to the King Apostolic Network indicated that they still wanted to relate to me. They still considered me as “Mum Lynn.” So, a kind of network still continued.
Now that I have launched into this new phase of ministry, I believe that the Lord wants that network to again be opened up to new pastors who may want to join.
Before you apply to join, there are a few things you might want to consider:
1. Word and Fire Ministries is not an organization, it is simply the name for my ministry. I cannot offer you ordination, ministry credentials, marriage licenses or any other form of formal ministry recognition.
2. I am not rich, and as an individual I cannot legally do any charity fundraising. This means that, as much as I might want to, and as desperate as your need might be, I cannot offer you financial support.
3. I would love to be able to visit all of those who relate to me, and I hope to be able to visit as many as possible when possible. However, travel to anywhere from Australia is expensive, and without an organization behind me I have to cover that expense myself. Also, I have a lot of commitments here in Australia, and there are a lot of pastors overseas who would like me to visit. It is also very important to me that I go where the Lord leads, when He leads. So please be patient and don’t get jealous if I am visiting someone else and not you.
So, why might you want to join the apostolic network? Here are a few possible reasons:
1. You share my vision and want to join together to see it come about in the world.
2. To receive teaching and mentoring. I hope to provide much more of this through our newsletter.
3. To be part of a network that relates to each other, not just to me, to support and encourage each other in the work of the Kingdom.
4. To share your prayer requests and praise reports with a group of like-minded pastors, leaders and prayer warriors.
If this interests you, whether you are from a developing nation or a western country, please contact me and we can take it from there.